Open Career Opportunities
1st Shift Positions Available
Positions are for general laborers that will be trained to operate cutters in line in the Spiral Winding department. This position will perform a variety of tasks including but not limited to (stacking tubes as they come off winders, housekeeping, packaging and wrapping of material to be shipped, equipment upkeep, pulling materials to and from production lines).
We are looking for individuals with very strong work ethics who are willing to do what it takes to exceed customer expectations on a daily basis. Cooperation is critical as these positions will move from one area to another on a regular basis to satisfy work requirements.
- Must be able to read tape measure and have strong math skills.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds on a regular and steady basis.
- These positions require a lot of bending and stooping.
- These positions require for you to be on your feet at all times except breaks.
- Work safely
- Drug free
- Quality oriented
- Team player
- Mechanical abilities
- Strong communication skills
CHARACTER • PERFORMANCE • TRADITION • SINCE 1919